HEADER BLOG TITLE

03/05/2015

Dainty Delicious Darling Scarf


Hello!

One could easily fantasise about being a dainty lady, wearing this delicious darling scarf. I on the other hand, prefer to team something as delicate as this with raw grey linens and natural stone. The look is as strong as it is fragile and the result mesmerising.

However, neither of my two dresses in silvery grey (this one shows my knees - against the dress code in Qatar!) and charcoal linens, inspired me this morning and I promptly decided to hunt down tunic style dresses in faded Japanese linens in order to showcase my beautiful scarf. Wish me luck!

I have been shopping all my life and I have nothing to wear!!



Yarn:
Madeline Tosh Prairie in Calligraphy, a one ply, 100% superwash hand-dyed merino wool
Eden Cottage Theseus Lace, a merino and silk 2 ply lace weight yarn soft, somewhat shimmery and luxurious
Hook Size: 3mm





 





Photos of flowers, top and jewelry linked in Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. It is just gorgeous, your scarf !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so delicate and gorgeous!!!!!
    how are you, my dear?
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magda!
    Kan net dink hoe verruklik jy lyk (en voel) as jy hierdie serpie dra.
    Jy't sulke goeie smaak.
    Beautiful hekelwerk, blog post en detail fotos...
    sug
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, such a beautiful scarf. Pretty and delicate.......and I can see why you would team it with linens and raw grey. The contrast would work so well together. I bet it is wonderful to wear.

    Have a lovely rest of a week!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scarf, I love it. It is absolutely beautiful to wear. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es una preciosidad de chal. Me encanta como lo has hecho. Gracias por el patrón.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtig!!! Wat een uniek talent heb jij, niet alleen qua ontwerpen maar vooral het gebruik van garens en kleurcombinaties. Bedankt voor alle inspiratie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate you due to all your work on this site. Kate loves overseeing examination and it's truly straightforward why. My accomplice and I thoroughly understand the dynamic methods you offer significant direction on your site and hence fortify reaction from some others on the theme while our little girl is continually beginning to gain proficiency with a ton. Enjoy the leftover segment of the year. You are leading a pretty cool work.
    coastal homewares

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am truly cherishing the topic/plan of your site. Do you ever run into any web program similarity issues? A couple of my blog guests have grumbled about my site not working effectively in Explorer yet glances incredible in Firefox. Do you have any plans to help fix this issue?
    coupon sites australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,

    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for 100% Genuine & Registered Documents in the whole USA? We are providing Buy genuine passports onlinewith the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for
    Email:SALES@BILLDOCUMENTSONLINE.COM
    Phone:+49 1517 5655214

    ReplyDelete